Friday 29 November 2013

Cranberry dream


OK so at the minute I'm kinda obsessed with all things CRANBERRY!!! It seems to be the main colour of the season and can be found in almost every store, no matter what you are looking for. Maybe it's because Christmas is on its way, and it is lusciously cold and wintry outside!  But I am just in LOVE right now.  From nail polishes to lipsticks, shoes and fedoras, I just cant get enough!   So here are some of my affordable cranberry inspirations, for anyone that is feeling this vibe, and also some of my winter wish list items!

Im especially loving any cranberry coloured, oversized cardigan or jumper right now.  They are super comfy and perfect to wrap up in for a cosy night in, or a festive day out shopping. Easily paired with a pair of skinny jeans or leggings and trench coat for a layered look, or a simply satchel to keep things casual.

No comments:

Post a Comment